Last Updated: 4/29/2021
PLEASE NOTE THE ARBITRATION PROVISION SET FORTH BELOW, WHICH, EXCEPT WHERE AND TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW, REQUIRES YOU TO ARBITRATE ANY CLAIMS YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST THE COMPANY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS. ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS MEANS THAT YOU WILL NOT HAVE, AND YOU WAIVE, THE RIGHT FOR A JUDGE OR JURY TO DECIDE YOUR CLAIMS, AND THAT YOU MAY NOT PROCEED IN A CLASS, CONSOLIDATED, OR REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY.
1. INFORMATION COLLECTED
We collect the following personal information:
- First and last name, email address, and organization name.
- Email address when you sign up to receive email notifications, including marketing communications, from us.
- Email address and the content of any communication when you contact us.
- Photographs and other media depicting your business premises and activities.
- Essential. Some cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around our website and use their features, such as accessing secure areas of our website. Without these cookies, we cannot enable appropriate content based on the type of device you are using.
- Analytics. Google Analytics
- Targeted Advertising. Google Adwords
3. LINKS TO EXTERNAL SITES
4. SHARING AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
5. COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION FROM CHILDREN
Our Services are not intended for users under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children, and none of our Services are designed to attract children. In the event that we learn that a child has provided personal information to us, we will delete such personal information as soon as possible.